30 Haziran 2014 Pazartesi

I killed my mother...


The film begins with Hubert Minel giving a black-and-white monologue explaining how he loves his mother but can’t stand being her son; he also reveals that when he was younger things were better between them..
Psixoloji yönmlü olan filmdir deyə bilərəm..Və ən əsası film boyu ailədaxili problemlərin öhdəsindən gəlmək çətinliyini və uşaq tərbiyə etməyin çətinliyini görmüş oldum..Düşünürəm ki, hər bir yeniyetmənin yaşadığı çətinliklər filmdə gözlər önünə sərilib...Əslində bu haqqa çox danışa bilərəm..Amma istəmirəm..

Filmdən sitatlar...

Hubert Minel: What would you do if I died today?
Chantale: I'd die tomorrow.


***
Hubert Minel: I wasn't born to have a mother. 
Julie: Maybe your mother wasn't born to have a son.

***


***



Soundtraktləri..

Nicholas Savard L'Herbier

Vive la Fête - Noir Désir


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder