7 Haziran 2014 Cumartesi

Alone....

My story may not look extraordinary, my life has been pretty normal. There have been ups and downs like there is for everyone. However, when I was little, I felt like there was something missing in my life. I felt empty and lonely (but why? I was a child, and I was surrounded by people). My parents used to take us from time to time to church so I always assumed there was a God. So I used to prey whenever I was facing a problem and I was only hoping he would 'please!' listen. The older I got, the more I could feel the loneliness. I was a teenager then, and at that age we are pretty vulnerable and we can go try to fill the emptiness and loneliness in pretty awful things. Thankfully, God had a different plan for me. I had a friend who invited me to go to church with her. She was a pretty cool girl so I didn't think it would be 'uncool' for me to go with her. So, I was 15 years old, and I started to go to church with her every week. There and then, I heard the message that would change my life and would fill that emptiness and take away all loneliness.Now I continue having my ups and downs like everyone else.God's love and presence a that He is with me at all times. And I may be inconsistent in my relationship with Him, but He is not. He is faithful. Just to know that, well, it changed my life. And I wish I could explain it to you in words, but I rather have you experience it :-)

Wendy Guerrero de Prigent

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder