17 Mayıs 2014 Cumartesi

Italy



Italy’s great food, beautiful countryside, fabulous wine, and long history make it an excellent country to visit. No life is complete without a trip to Italy. . I love the vineyards in Florence, the ancient streets in Rome,the gorgeous Cinque Terre, and romantic VeniceI want to go here one day.I think I have the soul of Italy with me. I so adore the food and culture. I will eat pasta made in Italy, by passionate Italian chefs.Italian Culture... Everything to know about Italy.. Climate, geography, style, food, values, manors, villages, food, wine, and much more..I want to go here one day.I think I have the soul of Italy with me. I so adore the food and culture. I will eat pasta made in Italy, by passionate Italian chefs.Italian Culture... Everything to know about Italy.. Climate, geography, style, food, values, manors, villages, food, wine, and much more..

Amazing and so eerie. I absolutely loved visiting Pompeii when I was in Italy. I visited last summer, it was absolutely amazing! Did not see enough of Pompeii Italy when I was there so I would love to go back.The city of Pompeii was an ancient Roman town-city near modern Naples in the Italian region of Campania, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Venice.. One of my favorite destinations. And Gaiola Bridge, Naples, Italy. Absolutely amazing.
Portofino, Italy - 101 Most Beautiful Places You Must Visit Before You Die!
Roma - Rome! Another city I wish to visit. One because I have a fascination with ancient history and Rome as an empire. And two to see the whole Italian Culture in all its glory. Life in Italy... I want to be able to visit family and make sure my children have an understanding of italian culture, a beautiful way to live...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder